Monday, January 26, 2009

What you say?




"Tough times do not always last, but Tough People do!"

I am so delighted to find out that I made a big leap in my health plan today as I monitored my progress. There has been a 30 pound weight release. Not a loss as I am not seeking to find it again as well as a few others very happy benefits with it.

I can now get at it by resuming my walking program and being persistent.

One of the things I did and I was amazed at how quickly the relief came, but that was clearing my or I should re-delegating my time not trying to keep up with somethings that was taking a lot of time, a lot of energy and not knowlingly was raising my stress level. They weren't anything bad just a matter of grasping that I was ready to do something a little differently or less of it.

Part of it is getting back to what it is that my heart is telling me to do.

I read something last night that I had put off reading as it seemed to be a really good article, but had for the last 2 weeks put off reading because I was too distracted. So last night I read and regain a pleasure in the reading..

The article was called" Prepare to Thrive"

These were the bullet points:

1.Resolves to leave the Blues Behind: Facing hard times is not as difficult when you have a good attitude.

2.Accept the things you cannot change:You'll only spin your wheels worrying about things you cannot control.

3.Ditch old drama in the new season (I love this one): When negative people stir up trouble,simply choose not to participate.

4. Draw value from things that cost nothing:Enjoy the cmpany of friends,the laughter of children& the wisdom of filled people.

.Banish your Doubts & Embrace your Hopes: that says it all.

No comments: