Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A 3-fer day





She clearly said she was overwhelmed. Though not the extraordinary things Sister O has to deal with every day, that is an issue for me of being overwhelmed at times.

My liability though now it is more self inflicted then because of circumstances has been getting really lazy about exercising.


I was one who used to love working out. I taught aerobics, weight trained & dance professionally at one time.

So what I am doing is changing my mindset, not of exercise but doing the same thing I think many do, dwell on what we USED to do whether where we are today.

I am s proud that I have readjusted not only what I eat but also when I went grocery shopping yesterday I bypass something I called my treats.

One is soda. If its in the house I will drink it all in a day or two so this time it did not make my cart. I bought unfiltered apple juice instead.

And happily everything that was on my list was on sale and with the savings I treated myself to a beautiful lamp I had been drooling over. The good part was the lamp had been marked down 50% then there was an additional 40% off the clearance price!!

So all in all I had a physically healthy day not only in the food I purchased, but I walked around the store for almost 2 hours AND came home with a non-edible treat! And a few extra dollars to boot!

How cool is that!

Moon

1 comment: