Sunday, December 28, 2008

Do I need a Shrink?



30lbs loss







20lbs loss






10lbs loss










Moon currently


Ok I was told about this website where you can go in and upload your picture and the computer will generate a image of what you would look like at anywhere from a 10-50 lb weight loss.

So I did and came to discover I would not look very good at 100 pounds loss. The reduction does not do full body only your face. I discovered for me 50-60 pounds was alright. Just alright for me I would be happy at that.
There are also other things there like try yourself with a different hair color, hairstyle even a face lift and I was like "Nah I think I pass". I like me that what I looked like with the other stuff was not interesting.

Understand its a computer generated image and with the weight drop in other parts of the body comparable to the face I still don't think 100 pounds would be good for me.
Have fun!

Make your own weight-loss visualization at http://weightmirror.com.

No comments: