Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Well, well, WELL Wednesday

I walked 1.25 miles today averaging now about a 50 min walk.  I took a different route today and found a wonderful to drool over block & an art center that I will go back when open.   The owner it turns out has been ill and the place is only open on the weekend right now.  I am going to go back this weekend to speak with her to see if she would like to hire me to run the place during the week. 
2 doors down what I thought was a business turned out to be someone home and he invited me in (so New Orleans). Turns out he collects lots of art asked me to send him images of what I do as what he does is pay his bills and buys art.

Oh he was safe. I could have took him out if he got funny.

He left the doors open & I stood near it if I had to turn and run. Actually I stood on the sidewalk at the door

But I still could take him out. I was admiring the sculptures he own. 
Then I had to head over to Winn Dixie with my meager funds to buy food. I was happy Winn Dixie had olive oil, pomegranate red wine vinegar, chicken breasts, talpia, broccoli & shrimp as buy 1 get one free. I also got carbonated water & juice to make my own sparkling drinks to keep me from drinking soda, Creole mustard, Tabasco sauce & cayenne pepper for seasoning. And cage free Omega-3 eggs.

Man if I had more money I could have done some serious damage!

Now does pushing a grocery cart around a store qualify as exercise? :=)

No comments: