Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm Walkin' Yes Indeed!

Here is day 2 of my return to walking!

I double the block from yesterday and managed 4.4 blocks. I think for this week it is my set point. It was enough to bring me into a slight sweat & took me 15 minutes to complete, but that is good considering I am re-entering after convalescing. I live in a neighborhood that has lovely architecture & lots of interesting things to look at o I always have my trusty camera with me just in case


Many of the houses are well over 100 years old and some about 125-150 years old. I would love to own one of them but at least I can enjoy & dream for free.

It was interesting to se what some of my neighbors were doing in their fall gardens (or t least there gardeners were doing)


One thing I discovered from simply my micro-walk of 2 blocks yesterday was that I went to sleep around 9:30p & with the exception of 2 mini wake ups I slept soundly through the night waking up at my used to be when I had a lot of energy time of 5:30-6:00am!

If a micro walk can do that, well Whoa Nellie what will be when I am fully up to speed!

Understand I am not looking to be Wonder Woman right now. That is neither my aim or desire. My desire is regain some strength, some movement & see the world again...

I am regaining some of my life...

Yes indeed!

No comments: