Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Go out & shake a tail feather (and all the jiggly parts)!:Ya, Ya Miz Nicey!

I do not have to be the chubby girl who stands in the back. I CAN be the nice thick grownup woman in the front shaking a tail feather" Nicey Nash, actor & comedianI do not have to be the chubby girl who stands in the back. I CAN be the nice thick grownup woman in the front shaking a tail feather" Nicey Nash, actor & comedian


Unlike Nicey Nash I was not a chubby girl. In fact I was weigh too skinny all the way up into a few years after marriage, but I am cheered & encourage of her embracing her "Jiggkly parts" & working her "thick girl" fattitude.

In no way was she ever say that be unhealthy, simply as she puts it to be healthy & accepting of where she's at.

May many of us embrace and not stand in the back..
Go out & shake a tail feather (and all the jiggly parts)!

No comments: