Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy updates

I am averaging about a steady 2 lbs a week drop in weight and my BP's have been dropping steadily. I am now averaging from about 130-145 as the top number. My focus is 120/70 and it is reachable.

And one of the things I did was to cease the diuretics which continually made me ill and with or without was not showing any major difference in the BP's.

What had been happening is a great increase in water + deep breathing, removing stresses and more movement. And while it might seem crazy to some bring over 15 plants surrounding my abode inside & out and getting a Shiatsu massage chair pad (though I have not used it yet) need the right kind of chair. As I have done my research apparently there is some early promising showings that massage has been aiding in reducing blood pressure by as much as 10-15 points.

Even if it is a placebo effect it sho 'nuff feels good and is relaxing.

I've become even more proactive even becoming very firm with doctors who seem to be too harried or dismissive or while well meaning or fearful of litigation tends to hang onto treatments that may not work for everyone & actually might do more harm then good.

I have no problem with mixing traditional with holistic approach to treatment. I do have a problem when people are too busy to listen to you and then you pay for the deafness. I do not claim to be a doctor, I do however live with me for 58 years and know what I feeling. So well continue moving forward maybe with a "fall down seven, get up eight" approach but still moving...

No comments: