Sunday, August 10, 2008

Moon's Adventure

Moon at Pugent Sound Olympia, Wa

I am far happier in the last 4 weeks then I've been in the last four years. I've been traveling a nomadic life and have had so many experiences and done this is a show string budget. Thank goodness for all the wonderful friends and family that have embraced me.

But a side bar is I have been far more active and eating better now then I've done in the last 4 years. Though I have not looked at a scale and the changes may not seem dramatic to others, but it has been very good.

Also no one has been ungracious to bring up my weight & with the exception of one has not tried to "fix"me and even that one is far too young to know what she is talking about.

In a week I will be heading to Michigan for 3 months and along with my roomate we will embarking upon a walking progrma to shore each other up.

I am looking forward to this.

No comments: